5/4/12

New Designs

Just having fun making some new designs. Box Elder Elite Fitness is run by Jesse Roberts, who I went to high school with.  He runs crossfit-style fitness classes out of his garage.  He has a great blog where he posts his workouts and thoughts on fitness.  beelitefitness.blogspot.com

It also happens that I work at the hospital with his wife (Erin) and brother-in-law (Gil).

Vote for your favorite in the comments.  Happy to get feedback.  I'm just throwing stuff out.  I have no idea what will be liked the best.  I think my personal favorite is the third one, but that's just me.







3 comments:

  1. Aaron, one and three are awesome. You are amazing at what you do

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had one other thought......what about putting a bee throwing up on one of them? Might be kinda funny and cool

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess the bee puking would be me. Lol. I'll see what I can do about that. I'm glad you like the designs. I'll get the files to you, and you can do whatever you want with them.

      Delete