12/22/11

For Why?

So I've decided to start a personal blog. For why you ask? Well I must admit that I was inspired by a fun blog that I've been reading called Mik's Minis. My blog will probably not be nearly as interesting, but what the hek! I'm willing to give anything a shot.

What in the world does Aaron have to blog about? Too many things actually. I am someone with an interest in a great many things. For one I am a gamer. I enjoy Role Playing games (i.e. GURPS, Pathfinder, etc.), Table-top wargames (Bellicose Fantasy Battles mainly), and a great many board games and computer games. I am art director for Sanity Studios, a gaming company started by myself, and good friend Nik, with much creative input from my uncle Travis. We recently purchased the extremely cool paper miniatures website, Onemonk Miniatures. So there's a ton going on there to blog about. I also have many other things going on and interests to blog about including my family, our fixer-uper home, model rockets, guns, backpacking, camping, fishing, fitness, etc., etc.

And so I will begin to capture my life experiences and projects here for posterity, and so that anyone wanting to know what's going on with me, they can just look here and get a pretty good idea what kind of trouble I am up to. Most items specifically relating to Onemonk or Sanity Studios will be blogged about or written somewhere on those sites and I'll link to those posts from here if it is needed.

I hope you enjoy reading my blog. I'll try to keep it interesting and updated often. Laterz!

Aaron

No comments:

Post a Comment