9/3/13

Lousy weekend

I was really looking forward to this weekend. It was supposed to be a nice 3 day weekend, but unfortunately I've been sick for most of it.

Saturday began with a great workout.

30 clean and jerk (135 lbs) for time

I've done this once before with a time of 3:47. I only know this, because Jesse had recorded everyone's time, and then posted our previous time and weight on the board before we started. So naturally I had to best my old time. I was able to do so with a new time of 3:06.

The day is going great. Soccer games for both girls, and a game of Dungeon Slayers with Nik planned for later. Very good day. Only a very minor sore throat which I was sure would be gone by morning. But Sunday morning hit hard. My throat was killing me, and I felt like crap. I still do, and tomorrow I have to go back to work. I guess I'll be downing the Dayquil and maybe leave early.

Somehow we managed to still get a lot done around the house. We moved some rooms around and did a lot of cleaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment