8/8/13

Fitness Journal

I was watching a few videos on crossfit.com today and I decided it would be a good idea to keep a fitness journal.  I used to be pretty good about that.  I would write down my workouts, times, and reflections about it in a little notebook, but I haven't done that in a long time.

I thought I might use my blog to do it since typing is fast and nobody really reads this blog ever anyways, so why not use the space.  It might be a good way to get me blogging again about everyday stuff as well.

So, today's workout:
21-15-9
Deadlifts (bodyweight +10) - I used 185
Box Jumps 24"

My time was 3:14

I felt pretty good about how I did.  I went almost unbroken on all the deadlifts.  I did pause a couple of times.  Overall I am really sore today.  It's been a good week of workouts and I'm definitely feeling the effects.  A lot of pushups this week which is great, because I haven't been doing well on those lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment