8/19/13

My inner Bob Ross

Kaitlin and I decided a while ago that it might not be a bad idea to do some paintings for Christmas presents. Also I wanted to do a painting for the county fair. So I took a shot at doing a Bob Ross style oil painting. Unfortunately it will not be dry in time to submit to the county fair. No big deal though it will still make a good Christmas present for somebody.

It's not a good photo.  You can't see the colors very well at all, and there's some sort of a weird streak that showed up in the lower left corner.  This photo makes it look a lot duller than it is.

Our workout of the day was:

30 hand stand push ups
60 box jumps (24" box)
15 hand stand push ups
30 box jumps

My time: 10:04

Felt good about the time and my effort.  I put 4" boxes under my hands and padding under my head to make it level across, so that I could work on full range on these.  I probably did about half of the hspu Rx.  The other half were either partial range, and on some of the reps, I would just lower myself down as slowly as I could.  The full range of motion definitely made it harder than what I'm used to, which is good.  As always though my neck is sore after doing these.  Where I was slow on the hspu, I tried to make up ground by going fast on my box jumps.

No comments:

Post a Comment