8/15/13

"Fran"

Kaitlin and I determined to make it to the gym today since neither of us was able to make it yesterday or this morning. So we got my mom to watch the girls so we could both go.

When we walked in and I saw the workout on the board, my heart rate immediately increased as a strong mix of emotion filled me.

"Fran"
21-15-9
thrusters (95lbs)
Pullups

It might not seen that terrible, but it is... Infamously so.  An elite crossfitter can do it in under 3 minutes. Some of the faster times are low 2's and even a few guys can do it in under 2. The last time I did this workout I did it in 7:04. Not impressive, but it still nearly killed me.

I was determined to best my previous time.  My time was 5:17.  I was very pleased, but completely spent. Next time I'll have to do it in under 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment